WSU Scholarship program (1 Viewer)

HeyAaron_

HSC
N/A
Hi!

I've recently become aware of WSU scholarship program and was wondering If anyone knows what is in the scholarship test?
As I have no idea what to revise/study to prepare myself. Has anyone been in a similar situation?

westernsydneyu

HSC
Hi,

Western Sydney University offers a range of scholarships for prospective and current students which recognise both academic and personal achievements. We work with local business, government, and community organisations to offer a diverse selection of scholarships.

Each scholarship has stringent selection criteria and the scholarship is awarded to the applicant who best meets the this criteria. Selection for some scholarships may require approval by the relevant donor or selection committee and may involve an interview with the donor or selection committee.

Criteria can include; academic merit, Grade Point Average (GPA) or Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR), equity criteria (financial hardship, sole parent/carer, non-English speaking background, medical condition/disability, Indigenous, etc), location (rural or isolated), personal attributes, performance at interview or a combination of selection criteria.

You can view all scholarships available to you with their admission criteria through our scholarship finder http://www.westernsydney.edu.au/informationabout/scholarships_home/find_a_scholarship.

Cheers,
Western.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)