How to get a WSU ID when you don't go there? (1 Viewer)

trolface

HSC
I go to UNSW, but the WSU Parramatta library is close to home. Recently I've realised that they have started checking IDs during weekends. Is there a way to get WSU ID by enrolling in to a course perhaps for free?

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
I go to UNSW, but the WSU Parramatta library is close to home. Recently I've realised that they have started checking IDs during weekends. Is there a way to get WSU ID by enrolling in to a course perhaps for free?
No

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
U might not get an ID but I'm sure they can give you a temporary pass that u may be able to use so u can use their facilities. I know UTS you can have entry liek 10 times if you're not a student, I'm sure they have something like that in place.
Look at following links
https://library.westernsydney.edu.au/main/guides/borrowing-renewing/library-membership

Unsw is a ulanz uni
https://library.westernsydney.edu.au/main/guides/borrowing-renewing/reciprocal-borrowing

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
COMMUNITY MEMBERS
Members of the public can have borrowing access upon presentation of photo identification and payment of $100 for 12 months registration.

Members under 18 years of age require written parental/guardian authorisation.

Also there are usually numerous places on campus that are quiet and good for studying. I'm not too familiar with Parra campus specifically though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)