O Week Party (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Is anyone going? This Thursday (16th Feb) at the Unibar?

I am :D

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Yeah i will prob make an appearance, no autograph signing this time unfortunately

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Marcus Aurelius said:
I might... Is it any good? or just sitting around sippin drinks.
some band or something is playing, gonna be lots of people, probably SOME sipping of drinks but i dunno. you should come

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Without Wings said:
I'll probably come, gotta get my act together and get my unicentre card before then i guess...
yeh i didnt get mine on orientation....... can you just use student id card? or do you have to have your unicentre card to get in free?

oh yeh im going :)

Ninga

HSC
acullen said:
Hehe, one degree not enough? So what are you planning to do?

Oh and I'll prolly be at the O-week party.

Masters by Research. An MSc. Another year of my life in Wollongong. Great times...

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
Serius said:
some band or something is playing, gonna be lots of people, probably SOME sipping of drinks but i dunno. you should come

theyre called block runners, not a true band as such, but mc, dj outfit lead by clayton zane, ive seen this kiama man scratch up the discs many a time and it should be awesome

HSC
I guess I should come... just gotta get some friends together (I want a DD no way I'm driving). But we'll see... If I do go I'll prob see some of you down there.

kiteblood

HSC
I'll probably go, I just hope I can find someone to go with before Thursday. Ugh, I dread talking to strangers.

Ninga

HSC
I'm sure you'll be right, a lot of first year peeps are in the same boat as you.

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
kiteblood said:
I'll probably go, I just hope I can find someone to go with before Thursday. Ugh, I dread talking to strangers.
Don't worry, a lot of people are in the same situation starting off. Tell some friends that there's cheap drinks, that should lure in most students. hehe

But anyway, O-week is a great way to meet new friends that you'll probably have for the rest of your degree (and longer).

Gomer

HSC
I heard that the cheap drinks aren't all night anymore, just for an hour. Bitches..

-- Gomer

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
joey go to toss. o party was shit last year
Toss :D

I'll be there after we start at the unibar at 4pm, drinking and perve at first year females, and then wander over to Toss later on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)