Uni chatter (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
the other uni forums have chatter threads...
we do not
this is terrible

whats doing everyone? whos up for toss the boss on friday?

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
friday u say.....i have soccer on friday night but we shall see....toss is always worth it, o week toss should be even better

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
powerhouse said:
im 18 in 10 days so next week yer

haha you dont need id at toss...it has about 981273982173 entrances and there is rarely security

dawso

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
haha you dont need id at toss...it has about 981273982173 entrances and there is rarely security

*begins counting entrances*

carpark x 5
bottleshop side
lonestar
over fence
in front door

yeah id say theres about that many entrances, thats y everyone loves north gong, security concnrate more on you wearing the right type of shoes to go upstairs and couldnt care less if ur 7 years old...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
up stairs isnt that good though... you go to north gong to chill out not for that metro dance crap

dawso

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
up stairs isnt that good though... you go to north gong to chill out not for that metro dance crap

exactly, only time i go upstairs is to see if there are any ladies up there, the worst thing about upstairs is the overpriced drinks, tis teh lame

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
the WORST thing about upstairs is

they spent too much money on it and couldnt afford to keep amigos open in lonestar. HENCE me being out of a job... WHERE can i get a new one

dawso

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
the WORST thing about upstairs is

they spent too much money on it and couldnt afford to keep amigos open in lonestar. HENCE me being out of a job... WHERE can i get a new one

yes, that is a fair lame thing....the number of $5000+ plasma screens that have no one looking at them, and the suade lounges....*sigh*

and in regards to where u can get jobs.....i know cooneys are looking for more staff due to their increasing popularity....

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ill say! cooneys was about 50 times better than glassy last night. the best of times
and who can forget
FREE PIZZA

will resume drop there tomorrow for sure

powerhouse

HSC
i went past cooneys just before looking for a maccas after i decided to bail on that o party... it was pouring with rain and lightning everywhere

dawso

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
ill say! cooneys was about 50 times better than glassy last night. the best of times
and who can forget
FREE PIZZA

will resume drop there tomorrow for sure

and free pool, and $2 beers, fuck, i wish all the places in wollongong started going under so they all offered events such as this

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
wongy is here

she says this

"i hate you all. i hate you guys so bad id kick my own mum in the head. if any of you cunts say hi to me at uni i will have dtc castrate you. in the invent that you are a girl i will have him make you od on that new abortion drug so that your innards fly out of you"

you have been warned

wongy has spoken

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
"i hate you all. i hate you guys so bad id kick my own mum in the head. if any of you cunts say hi to me at uni i will have dtc castrate you. in the invent that you are a girl i will have him make you od on that new abortion drug so that your innards fly out of you"
That time of the month?

And drownthecrow, surely you wouldn't castrate a fellow man? It's wrong to even kick a guy there let alone use a scalpel.

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
RU486, and i doubt you can od on it with it doing anything more than simply making you fall asleep.

iam gonna bet on dawso up to his tricks again lol

iam not a northy person, when i go out its for free pizza at cooneys yehaw!!! any1 up for coming this wed?

i wish i could work myself up to make threats like this, my standard threat is to stare at them with a dead straight poker face and say " if you do that again, i will stab you in the face with a soldering iron" and other such explicit threats, like "gut you fron bellybutton to throat with this here knife" haha that one sounds scary

so if any1 asks about WW i will "gut you with this here knife!"

0=====--------->

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Ninga said:
Thats one angry woman.
wongy wanted a certain rangas blood tonight... believe me i am more than capapable of getting it for her. no one speaks to wongy and co like that
wongy remind me to follow up on that tomorrow. that certain ranga will be in a world of administrative trouble

tough woman.

dont mess with wongy

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
acullen said:
That time of the month?

And drownthecrow, surely you wouldn't castrate a fellow man? It's wrong to even kick a guy there let alone use a scalpel.
i certainly would

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)