Unicrew (1 Viewer)

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Are there any prerequisites to join the promotions team?

I have a friend who needs experience to get a job. And they give references. Even though it's voluntary work, she's still keen.

Can first years do it? Is it shithouse and i should steer her away? At least you get a free t-shirt?

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
alissa_xoxo said:
Are there any prerequisites to join the promotions team?

I have a friend who needs experience to get a job. And they give references. Even though it's voluntary work, she's still keen.

Can first years do it? Is it shithouse and i should steer her away? At least you get a free t-shirt?
if she dont get in, i can give her some promotions work for a local zine im involved in, ill write her a reference as well....she may even prefer this, she will help us promote the local music scene and all the gigs coming up around the traps, hit me up at uni or next time i talk 2 u if u wanna know more :)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
dawso said:
if she dont get in, i can give her some promotions work for a local zine im involved in, ill write her a reference as well....she may even prefer this, she will help us promote the local music scene and all the gigs coming up around the traps, hit me up at uni or next time i talk 2 u if u wanna know more :)
oooh wait

tell me more too?

what local zine is this for? just wollongong? and is it to do with journo work or photography?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
there is a meeting on it at unibar from 9am-5pm every day where every1 will be having beers[hes studying engineering]

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
Serius said:
there is a meeting on it at unibar from 9am-5pm every day where every1 will be having beers[hes studying engineering]
Well the vast majority of us Faculty of Engineering people do end up with 5 day uni weeks unlike many Arts/Creative Arts/Commerce people.

I always thought of the Unicrew thing as a way for the Unicentre to get promotions work done for free. I guess otherwise they would have to spend vital "VSU-deprived funding" and the revenue on overpriced food.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)