Commerce 2007 (1 Viewer)

AB2006

HSC
Ok,

Who here is starting a Commerce Degree in 07?

Got offered a spot in Deans Scholars, seriously considering it, figured I would get to know some other people doing it.

Anyway, msn is alex@prematurecow.com speak there.

-A

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
yeh im doing B commerce/B exercise science.

im curious as to what was ur uai?

AB2006

HSC
UAI was 93.25, however as I live in Wollongong's drawing region I get 3 bonus points for UOW, so my final score with UOW was 96.25

T

Testpilot

I put B Engineering/B Commerce as my second preference. I am almost guarunteed to miss out on my 1st preference. So i guess i will be.

EDIT: Was offered BE/BComm @ UOW.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonesmeister

HSC
Text books for you guys

People I did first year of commerce last year and have some second hand text books, that I am keen to sell. When you know what text books you will need, hit me up and save.

seano77

Walk On
HSC
Could anyone explain what is involved in the Dean Scholarship program and how it differs from the normal commerce course including benefits etc. thanks

HSC
seano77 said:
Could anyone explain what is involved in the Dean Scholarship program and how it differs from the normal commerce course including benefits etc. thanks
uhm well i know a couple of people in deans scholars...but yeah they get a book voucher i think, mentoring and when the time comes help for work experience as without wings said. and they also have to get distinction average (75%+) to stay in the program. the course itself isn't any different, or accelerated, as far as i know. you choose your subjects like a normal commerce degree. the benefits are the things you get in addition. also, apparently the uai cutoff is 93ish.

HSC
oh yeah i just realised one of the people i know got in with 88. another was in with 93.00 exactly i think. lol

jaimac

HSC
hey thats cool im in year 12 and going for deans scholar in commerce in 2008 hopefully! do u know if u can defer that course because im planning on travelling for a year first?? thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)