early entrance and how you think you went (1 Viewer)

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
well i had my interview for informatics yesterday....
my first one was bachelor of mathematics
i should get it, my interview went pretty good
next was IT
didnt go so well, mainly coz of my english mark of 43%. they prob give me a criteria or nothing.
last was a double bachelor of engineering and maths
that went good, she was really nice and saying that i would succeed in it, but didnt know how i would react to the workload as its a double and is a 5 yr course.

so overall, everything went aight.....

its abit late to say goodluck to everyone, but i will say lets all hope we get it ;)

Matt200

I had my Electrical Enginneering "interview" yesterday. Though it wasnt really like an interview, basically the guy said "we have to fill out the paper work first" and he listed my trial marks and some intersts and stuff (about 3 min worth), then for the next 20 min we talked about the course and all my options, sort of like talking to the careers advisor. He was really positive and also said there was some room to move if i rang up and asked after be9ing accepted, because i said i was interested in doing commerce (but didnt have an interview for that).

tt_j65

HSC
Originally posted by Matt200
I had my Electrical Enginneering "interview" yesterday. Though it wasnt really like an interview, basically the guy said "we have to fill out the paper work first" and he listed my trial marks and some intersts and stuff (about 3 min worth), then for the next 20 min we talked about the course and all my options, sort of like talking to the careers advisor. He was really positive and also said there was some room to move if i rang up and asked after be9ing accepted, because i said i was interested in doing commerce (but didnt have an interview for that).
oh which guy did u get?? i got a lecturer called "Christian"

SchizM

yeah i had Christian Ritz. He seemed cool. I didnt get any indication of whether or not i was in...but im pretty confident.

We find out next week. How awesome is that!

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
i think all the interviewers were like that...
that they didnt give u any indications you were in but acted positively.

so we are all screwed
lol
jokes

tt_j65

HSC
Originally posted by SchizM
yeah i had Christian Ritz. He seemed cool. I didnt get any indication of whether or not i was in...but im pretty confident.

We find out next week. How awesome is that!
the guys at the faculty of infomatics are so chatty.. 0_o

they even recommended me to go to b science major in physics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)