Law anyone? Medical Science anyone? (1 Viewer)

DebuOfCourse

Has anyone put down a law degree at UOW as one of their preferences?

OR medical science?

OR the combination of both?

Just curious to know.

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by DebuOfCourse
Has anyone put down a law degree at UOW as one of their preferences?

OR medical science?

OR the combination of both?

Just curious to know.
Ello!
My 2nd preference is B Law/B Medical Science.
But that may change between now and the deadline to change them. :p

DebuOfCourse

Yeah exactly same.
It may become first preference, and it might not be feasible to have it in their at all.
How about you?

Do you know many people taking interest in that combo at UOW?

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by DebuOfCourse
Yeah exactly same.
It may become first preference, and it might not be feasible to have it in their at all.
How about you?

Do you know many people taking interest in that combo at UOW?
I don't know of anyone else who has it in as a preference. But I'm sure there are others out there.
I originally had Forensic Science as my 1st preference (at UTS) but after talking to professionals in the industry and finding out there are very near to no jobs in australia - it's moved down my list. Medical science is similar job prospect wise. So I don't know.

At the moment I have Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology/Bachelor of Law as first preference. 2 industries where there will always be jobs. I got early entrance into the single B Info and Comm Tech course - so if I don't get into the combined course I'll try transfer into the combined course later on.

Ribbon

I am thinnking of listing b laws/ B communication and media studies which was in the UAC guide this year as a new course. The university hasn't replied to my e-mail asking if the course had been officially approved or not yet... I'm not going to list it as a UAC preference until I know for sure (otherwise what a waste!)

UPDATE: Just recieved an e-mail from the university, and the course is confirmed for next year :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)