Teaching Question (1 Viewer)

trajillo

HSC
Hi!...

im interested in obtaining a career in teaching in the creative arts field. Now i will NOT be receiving a UAI this year.
Here is a Bachelor of Creative Arts (Vis Arts and Graphic Design)
I am willing to apply for this course as it does not require a UAI but mainly admission is based on an interview and portfolio. My question is; if i was to complete that course, would i be able to study afterwards, the Graduate Diploma In Education.
Would that bachelor of creative arts be enough to study a "double method" because i chose visual arts AND graphic design?

Thanks for your help i hope you understand my question.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
I quickly looked up the course and the basic entry requirements are as follows:

Entry is available to graduates of this or another approved university who seek teacher qualifications. It may be necessary to restrict enrolments. In such a case, selection to the course will be made on the basis of academic merit and suitability of the first degree to teaching requirements. Preference will be given to graduates of the University of Wollongong. A statement of interests and experience in Education will also be requested from applicants and will be considered as part of the selection process.

Basically if you graduate with the BCA from W'gong you should be able to get into that course fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)