Summer session Q (1 Viewer)

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Hey people im gonna do a summer session subject to fill in a blank in my first year. I have to pick a general schedule subject from 100 level and only commerce seems to be running during summer.
So im leaning towards econ111, is it hard or easy?? OR can anyone tell me a good commerce 100 level subject to do during summer that wont be really difficult as its hard doing study in holidays. Thanks

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
One of the marketing or maangement 100 lvl subjects...

but wht would i know

i dont even go here yet!!!

HSC
I've heard that marketing is the easiest. management is also easy but apparently its a lot of writing, like talking about managing people, being a team leader stuff like that and you write a few long reports/essays. Eh I don't know, I haven't done either.

I am doing ECON111 now and it's not exceptionally hard but it can get tricky but you do have to put effort into it. If economics is what you're after do ECON101, I'm told its easier.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Hakz said:
Hey people im gonna do a summer session subject to fill in a blank in my first year. I have to pick a general schedule subject from 100 level and only commerce seems to be running during summer.
So im leaning towards econ111, is it hard or easy?? OR can anyone tell me a good commerce 100 level subject to do during summer that wont be really difficult as its hard doing study in holidays. Thanks
I also hear ECON101 is easier then ECON111, and i was going to do it at one point (but i didnt). But, if you want a light and easier subject to do over the summer, then management subjects are the way to go. They're really really easy. If mgmt102 is offered, do that, i did it as an elective, and it was a piece of cake :)

EDIT: MGMT102 doesnt really involve writing long essays and stuff. When i did it, I was taught you how to write CV's/cover letter's. you also have to do a group presentation (you only need to submit a small summary report of the overall presentation). Lectures are basically about communicating at work, listening effectively, working in teams, building relationships, leadership styles, etc.

Last edited:

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Ye im already doing mgmt102 and mgmt110. I guess ill stick with econ111 and might consider 101 instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)