Gong Scholarships? (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Did anyone else here get a letter about scholarships? It said "I was being considered' so I was just wondering if everyone who applied was "being considered" or if I had gotten thru some sort of preliminary selection round or whatever???

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Did anyone else here get a letter about scholarships? It said "I was being considered' so I was just wondering if everyone who applied was "being considered" or if I had gotten thru some sort of preliminary selection round or whatever???
I never got a letter. But all my friends did so I called them up today and asked why I hadn't got one. She said she'd 'resend' the letter.

Strange.

SchizM

Yeah i got one.

What sort of marks do u guys have....i dont think im in with a chance.

MrMiK

Yeh i think the letter was a formal way of sayn that they didnt loose you stuff.
They have to look at everyones.. you get notified of an interview if you get to the next stage.

o and SchizM... dun wury. im shit all school i only applied cuz i could... mines prob in the shredder..
but i thought hey.. they might mess up with the marks or names and then i get free stuff... im always up for free stuff.

Matt200

I got some "good luck in the hsc" letter today from uow but i havent recieved a "we have you scholarship application" one yet, should i ring them up?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Matt200
I got some "good luck in the hsc" letter today from uow but i havent recieved a "we have you scholarship application" one yet, should i ring them up?
yes, they screwed up mine....

the good luck thing is advertising

usyd sent me a book!!!

Matt200

Really advertising eh..i though they had singled me out from all the applicants and really wished me to do well in my exams..

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Matt200
Really advertising eh..i though they had singled me out from all the applicants and really wished me to do well in my exams..

no, they sent to everyone on their mailling list, i don't know how they got my address though....

Dumbarse

i strongly suggest going 4 a scholarship, there are heaps floating round u can pick up, there not super hard to get for first year eithger
good marks, and suck up at the interview

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)