Spring results (1 Viewer)

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Ill be first: HD, D, C, P. I was very shocked that i got a P i was expecting a C, but im happy good luck to all.

pinoying

HSC
DDDD absolutely stoked with that... ive only ever got 2 Ds before in my 3 years at uni hehe.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Mad, ye i just recieved my first HD and D this semester

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Without Wings said:
hmm so they are officially out then.

I knew my results weeks ago as I handed in my last assignment back in week 11. I was happy with them...oh and yay i'm graduating :)
Something I share with you. I'm so glad to be graduating it's not funny.

As for results, three HDs and a D. I'm not particularly happy with my D - but I blame webobjects and incompetence for that. :)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
3 D's and a HD. One of the D's was an 83. So ripped off. But oh well, quite happy :D

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
I got 1 HD, and two D's, and im so happy, especially that i'l be graduating next semester, i cant wait :D

sixb0nes

xor sanity, sanity
HSC
94, 96, 96, 98
Eh, could be a bit better (STL tripped me up in 204) oh well still nice marks. The 98 must be attributed to the awesome group I had in 222.
Let's hope next year provides an even funner challenge.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
sixb0nes said:
94, 96, 96, 98
Eh, could be a bit better (STL tripped me up in 204) oh well still nice marks. The 98 must be attributed to the awesome group I had in 222.
Let's hope next year provides an even funner challenge.
I much prefer you say that the 98 must be attributed to the awesome marker you had for A3 in 222.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Pissed off but I guess I shouldn't have expected too much by doing five subjects:

Four C's (three of which were 74's) and a D (that would've been a HD if it weren't for groupwork and my lecturer fully acknowledged that).

Hopefully I can snag a high D or HD in my summer subject to make this semester look better.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
poloktim said:
I much prefer you say that the 98 must be attributed to the awesome marker you had for A3 in 222.
D and a D for me. Meh... another 2 years of this shite and it'll be all over with.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I'm pretty annoyed.

In 2 subjects I was really, really screwed over because their interpretation was different to mine. I am especially unhappy with the idiots who run Mgmt311. Those people have no fucking idea what they are on about.

In 1 subject I should of got a HD. In any other subject I would have. He has deliberately made it too difficult to get HD's. To make it impossible for people to achieve their goal of a HD because your personal opinion is that D's are really good is bullshit.

Fuck I hate uni.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Yeah, my politics lecturer is basically the same.... He will never ever ever give a HD for an essay. He said he's given one once.... Makes it kinda hard. What's the point of a rank you can never get?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)