Will they still accept me? (1 Viewer)

bludga59

HSC
Ok, I applied for early entry at Wollongong and they gave me conditional entry, I had to get 75/100 for Mathematics and a 78 UAI. I got the 75/100 but my UAI was 70.30

I heard they were fairly lenient with the conditions and might call you up and still accept you into the course, is this true and if they didn't and I called them up myself to discuss it would they still allow me in? Or would I have to go through Wollongong College

Btw the course I wanted to get into was Mechatronic Engineering

RavenWing278

HSC
it would appear that im in the same boat on this one...i go 74.90 uai and 74/100 for maths and also got conditional entry through early entry program. im going for civil engineering and the requirements where the same s bludgas...

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Welll our uni is very lenient so i reckon you guys will be fine. If you do get accepted for early entry you will get a letter very soon. Also remember you get an extra 3 uai points if your a local student, so that'll boost your marks further. Good luck.

bludga59

HSC
Thanks, I called up the Engineering Faculty and the woman I spoke to said I should get something in the second round offers :)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
failed the hsc and like machines and building shit?

never fear, UOW engineering is the place for you....

although most of u normally go for mining engineering...cause theres money in it but all u do is dig holes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)