Question for Late Enrolment (1 Viewer)

kennychan222

HSC
Here’s my situation,

[FONT=&quot]I have to celebrate Chinese New Year in Hong Kong at the beginning of February and I cannot buy an air-ticket whose departure date is before the specified dates [/FONT][FONT=&quot](My course is on 1st February)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. I have no choices but to buy an air-ticket after that dates.

I need to send a copy of my “Offer of Admission” letter and be received by 8/2...

The question is, Is the photocopy of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Offer of Admission” need to be certified? Or just send a common photocopy of the letter? Thanks!
[/FONT]

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
you NEED to celebrate chinese new year hey?

yeah sorry uni, i need to get maggot every wednesday night, i wont be able 2 make thursday morning classes

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Some of the english I am seeing in posts by people starting this year is fucking horrible.

Obviously UOW will accept anyone who is willing to pay full fees.

kennychan222

HSC
dawso said:
you NEED to celebrate chinese new year hey?

yeah sorry uni, i need to get maggot every wednesday night, i wont be able 2 make thursday morning classes
Yeah! you're right. Actually, I don't celebrate so much but my parents encourage me to do so

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Some of the english I am seeing in posts by people starting this year is fucking horrible.

Obviously UOW will accept anyone who is willing to pay full fees.
Another quality addition to university life, along with retarded bimbos in tutorials who spend the whole time talking about their nails.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
kennychan222 said:
Here’s my situation,

[FONT=&quot]I have to celebrate Chinese New Year in Hong Kong at the beginning of February and I cannot buy an air-ticket whose departure date is before the specified dates [/FONT][FONT=&quot](My course is on 1st February)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. I have no choices but to buy an air-ticket after that dates.

I need to send a copy of my “Offer of Admission” letter and be received by 8/2...

The question is, Is the photocopy of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Offer of Admission” need to be certified? Or just send a common photocopy of the letter? Thanks!
[/FONT]
You should always make certified copies of documents should you wish to give them to institutions. You should make sure they're certified according to NSW law and not HKSAR law if they differ.

Though you should call the university.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)