ATTN: Wollongong First Years Students of '08 (1 Viewer)

ak5

HSC
Ok..i'm starting this thread to make friends before I go to the Gong on orientation week. Is anyone doing B Health Science? Or does anyone have his/her enrolment day on the 1st of Feb? Or is anyone planning on going to the Skills and Confidence for Tertiary Studies Course?

Marky24

HSC
I'm still making my mind up if its worth doing the Skills and Confidence for Tertiary Studies Course or not

wce33

HSC
Hey ak5, :wave:

Ill be going to the orientation week! :D It should be a blast!
However Im not doing Health Science, ill be commencing bachelor of information systems lol

jackmurray1989

Mr Mature
HSC
What's the go with orientation week? Why do we need a full week? I know there's a trivia competition and a band or two but what is there to fill in a full 5 days?

Gabble9889

HSC
hey!

im doing B.Sc ( excerise science) same faculty so im doing enrollment on the 1st of feb... also with orientation im only going on the main day for our faculty which is on the 18th feb... other then that i dont really want to take time off work and travel for something thats unneccesary

u get the info about orientation week on ur day of enrollment or u can check it out on the uni's website

decypher

HSC
ATTN: First Year UOW Students;

O-Week will be extremely disapointing. Also feed the ducks it, fills me with schadenfreude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)