3rd year uni student bored and looking for crazy party friends :) (1 Viewer)

happinin

HSC
Okay, heres the deal.

I'm a guy, I've been at uni a while now and the everyday drill for me has pretty much been:

- go to lectures, go home go to labs, go home, go to tutorials, go home.
- most friends i have made have always been outside uni. i havent really made close friends that i see a lot since high school. there are so many people and its hard for me to meet new friends
- go to unibar after class, sit by myself, roll up a smoke have a beer, go home.
- go to the pools, go hit the gym, go home

the only social thing i do when i have the chance and am not working is hit the town really.

Now the reason for this post is not only to make new friends, but i always keep hearing people say how uni was the best years of their lives and how they have so much memories. I dont want this to be my only memory of uni so im looking to make some good ones!

the friends who i am looking for:
- can be guy or girl
- must enjoy the night time drinks, partying, piss ups, be party animals
- must enjoy 420 seshs and chillax at home
- must like the pubs and clubs or simply just chilling out.
- must not be tempermental douche bags, or users, genuine friends who want to have fun only.

if you meet the above requirements you may possibly be my new best friend :)
if you whinge about why i have to go on a forum to make friends, too bad i can be shy approaching people. people get weird when you approach them. after the ice breaker im fine :)

single girls also a bonus :)

hit me up with a comment!

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I can be your friend but I don't drink, reckon pubs smell like shit and clubs are too loud and I don't go to your uni.

kmanns

HSC
Heh who tries to pick up girls on a forum?

Though I do find uni to be kind of anti-social. I'm a first year Bachelor of IT student, and the only people I know came from my area. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)