A definition. (2 Viewers)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
stand up
1). To remain valid, sound, or durable: His claim will not stand up in court. Our old car has stood up well over time.
2). Informal To fail to keep a date with.
Ok, as arranged by suz, today a bunch of us were to meet on the grass by the water near the McKinnon building.

Today's attendance was:
- suz
- poloktim
- Frank (even though he isn't a member, he skims through... stop stalking me).

suz and I were talking about how we were going to bitch. At first there was a post with the word "fuckers" in it a lot, but then I thought I'd be clever and find some sort of definition.

We didn't expect some people to come because they have a Physics test tomorrow. But then we had everyone who SAID they were coming (apart from suz and I), not come. We were talking about who as well today.

*tsk*tsk*tsk*

Pudgedog

yeah im a fucker.
i came at uni late today. sorry. just got there for my 103 class.
umm..
how about i give you guys a dollar if i ever end up meeting you.

suz

HSC
hey tim love the definition lol
yes everyone tim and I had a nice time today :) and I got to see Frank today (in tims words- stop stalking me lol)
I also saw another side of the uni I had never seen b4 lol ;)

Ninga

HSC
Fuckers, nice one, u become more and more like me every day tim. Frank hey. Hi frank :) I know frank. No wonder no one came. They saw/smelt frank and left. Me, i was in St George. I could smell him from there too.

spark

Sorry, I didn't come (I guess the good thing is that I did not promise anything). But I had a group meeting.. so eys.

.. I hate uni junk food.

spark

Oh.. is Frank the one who was lying down last time we met and scribbling stuff? I think I saw him at North Gong pub last night..

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by spark
Oh.. is Frank the one who was lying down last time we met and scribbling stuff? I think I saw him at North Gong pub last night..
That definately wasn't Frank. It would be grossly out of character for him.

That was a mate of mine who wanted help with Maths. His name is Angelo, he doesn't use BoS.

Last edited:

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Originally posted by spark

.. I hate uni junk food.
Die! I go to gong uni in my holidays just for the junk food..... oh, and the library too :p.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by poloktim
That definately wasn't Frank. It would be grossly out of character for him.

That was a mate of mine who wanted help with Maths. His name is Angelo, he doesn't use BoS.

lol, that would be majorly out of character

deleted, due to the words of stalka

Last edited:

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Yes, I'm a fucker. I was at work all day snowed in with paperwork which I had to get out before the end of the day.... I can't help these things.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by jm1234567890
lol, that would be majorly out of character

btw, cheating has been redefind as franking after he blatently cheated in a game of poker (ie. hid cards behind his back), lol

when every you think of cheating think frank

frank really dislikes that tag, so use it if you want to annoy him, mabye stop him from stalking you
Something I knew already. Just ask anyone. :p

Originally posted by Raiks
Yes, I'm a fucker. I was at work all day snowed in with paperwork which I had to get out before the end of the day.... I can't help these things.
Did you say you were coming today? If so, then yes, you are. :p Otherwise, nope.

spark

@Josie: I'll probably end up dying on it. :p At least you ain't dependent on it.. yet. Argh, it's terribly addicting and EVERYWHERE!

@Tim: I think I know who Frank is now. I don't think I could forget. Maybe he should actually join up and share his thoughts with the world instead of being stuck in lurkdom, especially since he has made his presence known. Frank, we know you're reading this. Hurry up!!! I feel like I'm being bloody spied on..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)