Bachelor of Law/Commerce students HELP. (1 Viewer)

jon1995

HSC
N/A
Planning to do a double degree next year Law/Commerce and have a few questions for current students studying it at UOW. I am not planning to go into the legal force after I graduate but more the business/commerce.
1. Is Law hard?
2. How is the work load (balancing part time jobs, how many days at UNI)
3. How long does it take
4. Can you accelerate

Mutant Kitty

HSC
I'm doing the same...
Tbh I'm more worried about finding somewhere to live.

My thoughts are that accounting is going to be harder than law, for me anyway...
It will take 5-6 years.

trololo

HSC
Hey, what does your timetable look like for the first year?

trololo

HSC
oh, I was asking Mutant.. I got in Law/Commerce at UOW too, hahaha i'll seeya on the 31st :)

Webcamhottie

HSC
1. No, as long as you manage your time efficiently and effectively....if you get behind, it can get overwhelming to catch up, especially combined with work / sporting endevours. Exams are mostly open book for law, if you didn't already know. I used to read my book during the exam and write, but it's near impossible to do that now and pass. I'm in my 4th year.
2. As i said, be prepared to read a lot...keep up to date. Don't get behind and you will be fine.
3. How long does the degree take? 5 years.
4. The summer session, provides students with an opportunity to accelerate their studies or catch up. Though, trust me...you'll want that summer as time to find related work experience/work/just take a break. Lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)