Early Entry vs. ATAR (1 Viewer)

mandog97

HSC
As I've recently submitted my early entry application, I was wondering....
If I get accepted into a course for early entry, say 85 ATAR, and THEN in the HSC I get say a 75, is there a chance I won't be allowed in the course, even after being accepted?
Or does UAC formally accept the early entry, so regardless of your ATAR, you are still guaranteed the course?
Someone please clarify my dilemma
THNX

crowley926

HSC
i think it depends on the program you applied through/uni you applied at
which one did you do?

pricey97

HSC
If you get an email from UOW saying that your accepted, It doesn't matter what you get (unless you got 0), you will get in!

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

guinea pigs

HSC
If you get an email from UOW saying that your accepted, It doesn't matter what you get (unless you got 0), you will get in!

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk
What if you get an asterisk ATAR? Of course I will be #devo if that happened and I highly doubt it, but could they take the offer away from you if you did get that? Isn't it basically the same as getting a 0 result since both show up as an asterisk?:(

crowley926

HSC
What if you get an asterisk ATAR? Of course I will be #devo if that happened and I highly doubt it, but could they take the offer away from you if you did get that? Isn't it basically the same as getting a 0 result since both show up as an asterisk?:(
People were posting photos of their emails or whatever from UOW saying that you are expected to maintain the academic standards you showed in your application/interview... but since it's just an "expectation" (and not a requirement) I doubt they'd withdraw any offers but in the extreme case of getting a mystery mark then they could be in a position where they would renege your offer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)