?? shed some light ne1? (1 Viewer)

Circles

HSC
hi im interested in doing
B Creative Arts (Sound-Composition and Production)... but i was wondering if i could cross it with performance in any way.. coz i love to perform.. and its definently i something i want to study.. although i would like to do sound composition and recording/technology so on so on... is this the right uni i've heard its good :D? umm thanx :D

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
I can tell you the creative arts buld has really wide open spaces unlike the rest of the uni buildings.

also the creative arts lecture therter is really good.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
I can tell you the creative arts buld has really wide open spaces unlike the rest of the uni buildings.

also the creative arts lecture therter is really good.
Which one?

25.128? That's a shittly lecture theatre. I assume you're in 25.107 or something?

santaslayer

HSC
Fuck, the Creative arts building is worst than building 19 (Arts). I got lost so I went to the inquiry desk for a free map of the building.

That being said, it's one of the better looking bildings from the inside. :)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
santaslayer said:
Fuck, the Creative arts building is worst than building 19 (Arts). I got lost so I went to the inquiry desk for a free map of the building.

That being said, it's one of the better looking bildings from the inside. :)
just folow the numbers.

eg. if your room is 107 and yout at 124, follow the numbers that are decending and you will get there eventually.

santaslayer

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
just folow the numbers.

eg. if your room is 107 and yout at 124, follow the numbers that are decending and you will get there eventually.
It didn't work for me!

Try and find 25.159.....OMFG, LoLz. :p

Circles

HSC
umm.. ok.. that didnt sorta of help very much.. does ne1 here do creative arts?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
From what I know, the creative arts at UoW is great, my nextdoor neighbour just graduated with a multimedia and photography based creative arts degree and she loved it and said that the facillities were great. You probably won't find much help on here because everyone that I know of does not do creative arts... sorry. Your best bet would just to ring the university and organise for someone to show you around, so then you can judge for yourself.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Circles said:
hi im interested in doing
B Creative Arts (Sound-Composition and Production)... but i was wondering if i could cross it with performance in any way.. coz i love to perform.. and its definently i something i want to study.. although i would like to do sound composition and recording/technology so on so on... is this the right uni i've heard its good :D? umm thanx :D
Hello Circles.
I'm still at high school and somehow stumbled across to this. I want to do the same! I'm really passionate about performing and technical theatre. I'm still researching about it at Wollongong, but I'll PM u if I come up with anything interesting.

- Kate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)