BlueScope Steel Cadets (1 Viewer)

toymachine

Hey all, just wondering who else went for the bluescope steel cadetship. I went for mech eng....thought it was 5 years, but its 7!! What dd u all think?

Also is there any first year or 2nd year cadets on here, if so whats it like....?

So if i somehow get this cadetship and the UAI, i daresay my choice will be between it, or a double degree mech eng/comp sci at UOW (Which is what id prob prefer). I rekon the double degree would be more fun...

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
If you can get a cadetship with BlueScope, grab it with both hands because, especially when it comes to engineering, you can't get much better than that. It'll basically give you a huge advantage in being able to go anywhere in the industry with an ability to say you worked for the best... thats if you do want to leave after the cadetship is over..

On the downside is being at uni with those clothes :p

nomz

do you have to wear the orange uniforms at uni???????? lol! I went for a Bluescope steel cadetship in Chemistry. How weird was the Interview??? Did they ask you stuff like "describe a time when you have had a conflict with someone and had to convince them that you were right?" It'd be so cool to get a cadetship, but I know I have no chance for this one....

toymachine

LOL, i didnt get that Q. I got ones about making decisions, quick ones and long term, my planning skills, an how i deal with problems.... if thats what i gotta do 24/7, Fork Dat! hehe. Nah i got early entry at UOW, so i think ill take that and hopefully do a dub deg. Im not holding my breath ova the cadetship either.....and it doesnt really bother me if i get it or not, Im not ruling it out, but im 80% i wont take it if i get it :p

Oh and heres a website

http://www.bluescopesteel.com/corp/...bluescopesteel.com:80/corp/navajo/display.cfm

if that doesnt work goto www.bluescopesteel.com and search for cadetship

Last edited:

~V~

Gold Member?
HSC
N/A
My friend got the cadetship for chemical engineering.... yea yea yea i helped her fill out the application form :p

HSC
Uni Grad
My friend got the cadetship for chemical engineering.... yea yea yea i helped her fill out the application form :p
hey, I have an interview for chemical engineering next week for bluescope steel cadetship, can you please give me some tips of how the interview is and some of the things I need to prepare for. Ask your friend :)
Thanks, hope you reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)