Early Entry: Who Got In? (1 Viewer)

argo0986

TrAsHy GuY
HSC
Hey all again

I finally got into uni! thankgod

I got guaranteed com sci, internet sci and tech, b maths...but i have a condition for B math/finance to get 90/100 for maths---lol fuck that

Anywho post ur results

nomz

Congratulations!!!!!!
yay! I got garanteed entry for BSci (Chem) and Engineering/ Physics!!!! I'm soooooo happy!!!!!!!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
argo0986 said:
Hey all again

I finally got into uni! thankgod

I got guaranteed com sci, internet sci and tech, b maths...but i have a condition for B math/finance to get 90/100 for maths---lol fuck that

Anywho post ur results

congratulations tuna face!!!( from ska)

congrats from butch and sucked in for the condition on maths....
i had automatic entry on that but a condition that i get 50 in english for IT.
i also got into computer engineering and thats the degree i did at uni until i changed to maths....

Last edited:

neuro_logik

HSC
I got a conditonal of 75 UAI, 60/100 for maths and 50/100 for english, still good im happy with it becasue it is achieveable :)

benno22

HSC
N/A
i got conditional too

my conditions: general maths 80/100 or advanced english 50/100

does the conditional mean that regardless of my UAI and the marks in my other subjects, if i get the mark set out for me by UOW for english or maths i get excepted into the course?

equiski

HSC
Lol, looks like I have to wait till monday to find out *sigh*. Congratulations everyone!

Hey, can everyone post what kind of marks they brought to the interview inorder to get thier early entry/ conditional entrys? Please :D!

Scanorama

HSC
Mine offer sounds like the shitest so far...
Computer science conditional offer: Minimum UAI 75, Minimum General Mathematics 80/100, Minimum English Standard 65/100. :(:(:(:(:(:(:

Habib

HSC
so the ones that got straight-in, you guys gonna still study and try to get a good UAI mark without the stress? and are you gonna tell anyone about this news?

because i was thinking about it earlier today, i know you shouldnt care what people think... but i dont know if i should spread the news becuase then people later on will think i got into uni the easy cheap way, without a uai...

neuro_logik

HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
Mine offer sounds like the shitest so far...
Computer science conditional offer: Minimum UAI 75, Minimum General Mathematics 80/100, Minimum English Standard 65/100. :(:(:(:(:(:(:
Don't worry, as they "Believe in yourself and you can acheive anything". Try your best! study till you cant study no more!

neuro_logik

HSC
Habib said:
so the ones that got straight-in, you guys gonna still study and try to get a good UAI mark without the stress? and are you gonna tell anyone about this news?

because i was thinking about it earlier today, i know you shouldnt care what people think... but i dont know if i should spread the news becuase then people later on will think i got into uni the easy cheap way, without a uai...
If I were you, I'd be drinking myself stupid, but since i got conditional I can't :(.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
You got into uni before everyone else! How is that the easy cheap way? You showed people that you didn't need a UAI because you were that good.

If someone complains tell them to ggf.

ziggyboy

HSC
Don't choose Internet Science. Just go for Comp Sci. It's the same banana. If you look at the program of study you can just do all that in BCompSc, plus carrying the degree BCompSc is way more prestigious than Internet Science.

santaslayer

HSC
ziggyboy said:
Don't choose Internet Science. Just go for Comp Sci. It's the same banana. If you look at the program of study you can just do all that in BCompSc, plus carrying the degree BCompSc is way more prestigious than Internet Science.
I see them as two very seperate degrees...I'm computer dumb, so I'm probably wrong...:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)