1st yr physics kids (1 Viewer)

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
hey!! do we have to do a pre-lab test for the first week??..if you're doing 131 that would help more!!

Ninga

HSC
If i remember correctly, you don't actually do a prac in your 1st prac session during 1st week. Well, if u go to it anyways. Pracs began in 2nd week, and you were meant to do the pre lab for it. This was 2002 though, things may have changed since then, but seeing as it is the physics dept, probably not. Theres like a noticeboard out the front of the lab which gives u your lab group, lab time, lab partner, and prac. Good luck dude.

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
physic sucks
sorry just had to add my 2 cents.....
one of the subjects i failed......
too much work for one subject

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
gmraso said:
Ill sell ya my book and prac book if you want them:) 131 was the crap
email/pm if you want em
ohhh man if only u'd told me 2 weeks ago..i spent 118 bucks on that friggin brick. but prac book sounds good!!

oh crapp...u said pm

nomz

i think we're meant to do the laboratory exercise before our prac this week... tho i'm 141 but i wen't to the 131 lab orientation thing and even tho i did tune out big time i vaguely recall the dude saying we had to do the lab exercise... maybe the prelab too if you know what experiment your doing

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
SXC_DRAGON_BOY said:
physic sucks
sorry just had to add my 2 cents.....
one of the subjects i failed......
too much work for one subject
Hahaha, next year when I focus on my Arts degree, I was thinking of doing Physics and Maths. (141/142 of course, it's been way too long since HSC to bother with 187). I can't find any decent Arts subjects that interest me (that I haven't already done, will do), so I'm going to do MATH/PHYS :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)