Prospective UOW Students (1 Viewer)

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Hey, I'm Alissa.

I go to Bulli High.. I want to get into B Psych at UOW but probably won't.. so B Arts is probably me.

Chose UOW because it's the closest Uni to home. (And obviously because the good ratings etc.)

So, i just wanna see who else is hoping for UOW.. what you wanna get into.. who you are.. In a friendly non-stalker way.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i'm lookin to get into arts or a double degree of arts and creative arts.

i'm up in sydney but i need to get away from this city for awhile and the gong isn't too far away, so it'd be good to get in.

i also have to live on campus not just cause its far away but my parents believe that you have to live on campus for the "real" college experience.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Tulipa said:
i also have to live on campus not just cause its far away but my parents believe that you have to live on campus for the "real" college experience.

Do your parents happen to be American?

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Without Wings said:
yes definentely, the real experience is on campus :)
I'm gunna miss out :(

I might move on campus anyway. Screw the free food/shelter!

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Tulipa said:
I totally disagree, and I've lived both on campus an off (am currently OFF and i LOVE IT).
But I guess the experience is different for everyone.

Terra_Niux

l337 h4x0r
HSC
N/A
Wish I could afford to live in Wollongong, I have to travel 1.5 hours each way on the dang train.

HSC
Terra_Niux said:
Wish I could afford to live in Wollongong, I have to travel 1.5 hours each way on the dang train.
lol, I do three hours each way (Public transport factor, it's not actually that long a trip by car), and think that sometimes, but then I realise that living closer to uni would just make me sad.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
raise your hand if you are living on campus
*raises hand for myself, gomer, mad caddies and ivank* <<< all of us live at campus east

ill see you hear next year sarah... and allisa ww (karen) is right. make friends with someone from campus then get them to invite you to all the campus gigs and get them to put you on the door..
ie my mate steph

*mad caddies*

-slumming it-
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
lol, I do three hours each way (Public transport factor, it's not actually that long a trip by car), and think that sometimes, but then I realise that living closer to uni would just make me sad.
it depends how quickly you think you'll adapt to campus life though...cos i live half the week on campus and the other half at home (3.5hr train ride away), and i've only just started to realise what i'm missing out on when i go home! so i'm staying down here for the whole weekend this week...for the first time haha. on that note, any suggestions for a movie character i can go to the ce party as? i'm looking your way tom and karen...

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
raise your hand if you are living on campus
*raises hand for myself, gomer, mad caddies and ivank* <<< all of us live at campus east

ill see you hear next year sarah... and allisa ww (karen) is right. make friends with someone from campus then get them to invite you to all the campus gigs and get them to put you on the door..
ie my mate steph
Will do lol

My cousin lives in IH, the rooms are so small.. it's rad though, i'd just want the independence and freedom

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
*mad caddies* said:
it depends how quickly you think you'll adapt to campus life though...cos i live half the week on campus and the other half at home (3.5hr train ride away), and i've only just started to realise what i'm missing out on when i go home! so i'm staying down here for the whole weekend this week...for the first time haha. on that note, any suggestions for a movie character i can go to the ce party as? i'm looking your way tom and karen...
go as master shredder from ninja turtles

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
I'm Dixie :D

im hoping to get into UOW next year doing a Business Administration (Hospitality) course.. but i need a uai of 81.. which will be a challenge to get lol
but ive applied for the course and accomodation there cos ill be moving in from 6 or so hours away.. long LONG way from home.. :/
but yeh.. hellllooooo :)

nwatts

HSC
I've applied for double BCM (Journalism) / Creative Arts (Creative Writing). Second preference is a double Arts / Creative Arts.

Mind you, i'm hoping to win the lottery over the next few weeks so I can go to Billy Blue... :p

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Snow Pea! said:
I'm Dixie :D

im hoping to get into UOW next year doing a Business Administration (Hospitality) course.. but i need a uai of 81.. which will be a challenge to get lol
but ive applied for the course and accomodation there cos ill be moving in from 6 or so hours away.. long LONG way from home.. :/
but yeh.. hellllooooo :)
Hehe, i'm sure you'll get it.. you'll get 100% in sen sci :D I have to get 92.4.. how about no.

nwatts.. don't go to billy blue go to wgong :p

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
Without Wings said:
I'm from 6 hours away from wollongong originally too :)
wollongong is my new home, i love it.
really?? like 6hrs west of wollongong? cos thats around where i am :)

alissa_xoxo said:
Hehe, i'm sure you'll get it.. you'll get 100% in sen sci :D I have to get 92.4.. how about no.

nwatts.. don't go to billy blue go to wgong :p
atm im sitting on a band four for senior sci.. i should study harder then aye?! :p
thanks for the faith neways :)
p.s. wots stopping you from gettin a 92.4? just work as hard as you can and therefore whatever you get will be worth it because you worked to ur best ability! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)