Is getting a tutor worth it?? (1 Viewer)

Rohanco

HSC
... Going to do 2u MATHEMATICS next year, I'm not the best at Math, I'm not one of those people who can pick up new things in math quickly, that said I know I can do it I put the work in.. WHich brings me to my question, given my math ability do you think its worth it for me to go out and find a tutor once a week?? Or would staying motivated on my own be eneough??

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
If you can afford it, do it if you want. You certainly by no means need one though.

HSC
I wasn't doing good in maths during the 2nd and 1st term only getting average results. Then came a long my maths tutor and now I'm always coming in the Top 5 Ranks :D . As Solooooooo said if you can afford one, get one! Just to note I also find though that sometimes I really don't need my maths tutor some weeks because the stuff is easy to do.

such_such

HSC
A good thing about maths tutors (good ones) is that they teach you these little tricks school won't. So consider getting one!

Peeik

HSC
My recommendation is to work hard in the first 2 terms. After you see your mark in your half yearly, determine whether or not you need extra support. There are plenty of people here who can help you with maths, so don't hesitate to post questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)