2001 Trial Maths for Many HS is 90 % similar to Smith's Hill paper. (1 Viewer)

Your Opinion

• Manly HS copied SHHS\'s paper

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • SHHS copied Many HS\'s paper

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Sheer co-incidence

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dario

HSC
Having gotten the 2001 Trial HSC paper (Smith's Hill High) from our teacher and I did the whole exam this afternoon as practice for our trails (I go to Smith's Hill High), I just downloaded the Manly High School 2001 Trial HSC paper. Except for 1 or 2 questions the papers were identical ! Do the questions for the Trial HSC get chosen from a batch of questions or is there some major plagarism and from who by who ?

Morgues

their probably CSSA trials that get modified slightly by the schools..........meaning dozens of schools do the same maths trials

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah
thats what happens when school's buy papers
questions are similar, yet modified by the head teacher to "suit" the students?

although our maths department (Manly HS) claims to always write their own trial papers....so....hmm!

Dario

HSC
Strange, because we are not a cathloic or christian or any sort of religious school. We are just acedemically selective. Do all types of schools buy CSSA papers ?

T

tactic

yes from what i remember any school can buy any trial, i remember our teacher telling us he could buy any paper he wanted and modify them as well

liz

HSC
Yes thats right. I go to a puplic school and our teachers buy the exams. Some subjects were doing catholic exam and for some subjects i'm doing the independant exams.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
hmm..
thats kinda bad of public schools using catholic papers
since some students may get a copy of those exams before their own trials (ie, ive already seen the catholic english ones, and my exams start nxt week, but our school is writing their own)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)