Best 2U resources, HARD QUESTIONS. (State Rank) (1 Viewer)

BAYPALS

HSC
Hello everybody, I’m currently doing accelerated 2U and I was looking for the best resources I can use for a high band 6 98+, ive already done all the HSC questions of the topic that I have done. Any advice for a state rank or any good resources I can use would be highly appreciated, thank you!!

SomeBoredGuy

HSC
There were only 2 major resources that I really used to get a 97 in 2U

thsconline for full selective/private school past papers. Past papers are the key to success in 2U, and each school's papers have distinct differences. Sydney Grammar papers, for example, have fairly difficult geometry problems. A wide variety of past papers will help you in answering exam questions, and identifying where you need to improve

khan academy for visualisation. Half the time in 2U, you can get an approximate answer to the question just by visualising the process. Visualisation is a key process in efficiently checking your answers, especially in differentiation and questions involving curve manipulation.

Do a past paper, see what you struggle with, and attempt to visualise it. Repeat.

BAYPALS

HSC
There were only 2 major resources that I really used to get a 97 in 2U

thsconline for full selective/private school past papers. Past papers are the key to success in 2U, and each school's papers have distinct differences. Sydney Grammar papers, for example, have fairly difficult geometry problems. A wide variety of past papers will help you in answering exam questions, and identifying where you need to improve

khan academy for visualisation. Half the time in 2U, you can get an approximate answer to the question just by visualising the process. Visualisation is a key process in efficiently checking your answers, especially in differentiation and questions involving curve manipulation.

Do a past paper, see what you struggle with, and attempt to visualise it. Repeat.
Thank you! I’ve only done some topics so will I do the papers now or when I obviously learn the content because there will be heaps of questions where I wouldn’t know the content.

Roy G Biv

HSC
N/A
after you finish a topic, go through ~50-100 past papers and make a collection of past paper questions which are relevant to the topic you've just finished. then go about answering them SLOWLY. Don't rush through them all on the same day. By far and away the most important thing is to make sure you don't forget topics which you've learnt.

Once you know all the basics, and are consistently getting 95%+, you only really need to practise the last questions in papers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)