What were your 2003 Half-yearly exam results (1 Viewer)

PG5

HSC
I passed :)

it won't count for me though coz i'll most probably b sticking with the extension courses...

Jinglebell

HSC
i got 104/120...i was pretty happy since i dont do 3/4u. although i made about 12 marks worth of really stupid mistakes so my tutor isn't gonna let me forget that:)

JUB JUB

HSC
95%!!!
just continuously do exercises...don't sit there and memorise equations!:D

freakofcool

Originally posted by spleen
I passed...just...55%. Damn trig ratios!
I got 55% as well, but my teacher said to me, "revise the basics, u understand pretty much everything else", so now I'm trying to do some earlier exercises and catchup work. Hopefully the mark can improve.

xGSiR

Im dissappointed with my mark.

Got 54%. Rank 37/63

I knew i could of done better if i revised more and stuff, but i slacked off with study prior to the exams.

lizzy1004

HSC
manzzz i so hope our assessments at skool dont count dat muchie...+_+ plz tell me we can make up for things if we do goot in our trials and hsc ~

captnbuttons

i got 44% lol did i mention i HATE maths?! lol ;) but i got 60% in my lats assesmnet for maths after the half-yearly so i'm making my mark go up! :D and i get my latest mark back tomorrow when i retur to that awful place called school so hopefully *fingers crossed* it will be good lol

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Umm i got 55% woot... i actually tried and studied but the amount of stoopid errors!!! But i suck at maths and i Know that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)