I am going to fail miserably! (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I hate test, they make me realise how much work I need to do. I am going to fail so miserably. I am so lazy! I do not even think I know half the sylabus:mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :(!

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
Why dont you study then? I'm lazy but i still study, even if it's the night before...it does help a lot

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I am now too nervous and stressed to concentrate. My heart is beating so hard and fast:chainsaw:.

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
try to put all that behind you...focus and concentrate...try to understand the concept, not just the formula, as it makes things more easier...
calm down..do some past papers if you have any, and any Q's you cant do, revise that topic..

Hybrid

studying the way to go jus go thro u exercise book chapter by chapter and write down each formulee and examples need then go thro exam papers refering to ur book if ur stuck... slowly u will be able to get thro most of the paper without refering to ur Formula book

mazza_yr12

Past exams are the best way to go...refer to your text book as seconary help. But past exams give you the most accurate idea of what the exam is going to be like. then it makes it easier to study once u know that.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i'm guessing whatever u just did had made u disheartened & u think u can't do it right? thats normal, dnt worry about that now, start again. do at least 1/2-1hr an night and add that up - u'll have done 2.5-5 hrs in a week - better than nothing!

past papers, past questions, do the same questions over until u get them and come back 2 them a few days later and do them again

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Thank you very much for all your help, I really appreciate it. I have got to get more focussed:).

all4jesus

as ppl have sed b4..past papers are realli good..

it gives u an idea how you can solve them in a real exam..

u know there's a past paper book that u can but..

it was a bit expwnsive 4 ten papers($30) but i think it's worth da money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)