2U CSSA paper - results u got (1 Viewer)

Confuzzled?!

HSC
omg...i failed! i only got 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no surprised, failed every single maths test since yr 11.......know none of the yr11 concepts coz of bastard teacher......sigh......u got ur results back???

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by blake
I failed too :)

Although I got a little more than 13 :)
no rubbing in u got higher than 13! lol..
but..depressing!!!

DiD ANYONE PASS!??!!? LOL.

Morgues

i passed but i do 3 unit......don't be depressed if you didnt do that well.......there is still the hsc which in the end counts a hell of a lot more then the trials which are just a final adjustment of the ranking and viewed by many as simply a dress rehearsal

COMPREHENSIVE

I also do 3 unit and you should know that most 3-unit students only got in between 55-75% so it was a very difficult test.

I got 67% and almost the same mark for 3-unit.

The HSC will be much easier.

kate

similar marks...?

ours were heaps different..

got 45% in 3u

98% in 2u

got a bit of work to do in 3u lol..

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by kate
we talking % here or out of 120?
i'm talking about out of 120...
*cries*

oh wellz.....all you can do at times like these is laugh. which i did. lol.
it was no suprise i would get that. lol.

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by kate
similar marks...?

ours were heaps different..

got 45% in 3u

98% in 2u

got a bit of work to do in 3u lol..
LOL. Woww....98%....
well...dont' worrie about 3U. lol.
:p
can't u just drop it now? hahahahha.....

yeah..they said that the catholic trials are much harder than the actual HSC....
stupid public government school gave us CSSA!!! 04qa fhaofh...

oh wellz. lol

p00_p00

2u (Pitiful math..... j/k it was hard) FUCKING 79%!!!! Got smashed by the year 11 accelerateds who do the yr 12 course in yr 11..... they all got like 85%+ with the higgest getting like 98%!!!! AND THEIR yr 11s!!!!! Our normal 2u cunts had an avg of 40% or so and the 3us (me) got 70-80% avg...... man we suck :(

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
hey :(

got mine back today, 31.5/120, not happy jan, but hey i was happy with that, and the teachers said it was a very hard paper so yeah

the highest at our school for 2u was 88% or 105/120 so......yeah, my teacher said usually we go better but because the exam was hard there were considerations

Han

take a look at past hsc papers for 2u

our hsc wont be much easier than that catho paper. :eek:
pretty similar

103.5/120

serena1

OKIE, I didn't pass either....

Since like most ppl fail here, what is the best way to get a high mark in HSC Maths???? I wonder how we going to pass that one??
I heard some ppl say, cos last yr hsc maths 2 units ppl fail BADLY, so this yr they going to design the test easily than last yr...Just wish this is true....

Morgues

I did the HSC exam as practice right before the 2 unit trials and my mark in that was lower then in my trials.......don't expect the HSC to be much easier

Morgues

Originally posted by serena1
OKIE, I didn't pass either....

Since like most ppl fail here, what is the best way to get a high mark in HSC Maths???? I wonder how we going to pass that one??
I heard some ppl say, cos last yr hsc maths 2 units ppl fail BADLY, so this yr they going to design the test easily than last yr...Just wish this is true....
Start revising now......go through every exercise in the 2 unit book, dont start a week before the exam , start now

El

86%: Congrats. I don't know what I got in Maths yet- teacher has bin sick:( But I'm sure I failed. Maths is freekin me out 'cause I can top everything else. It's soooo frustratin'. Just out of curiosity, am I the only person doin' this HSC who doesn't have a tutor, becuase I'm beginning to think that maybe I've stuffed up by not havin one?:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)