Spill ur trial marks here (1 Viewer)

Dario

HSC
We did the Western Districts paper despite the fact we are on the coast.

My raw mark : 78 %
My scaled mark : 95 %

Nice scaling !

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
as i've been told ours was a combination of 3 diff independent paper...

i got 25%!!!!!!!! :D ......:(

Dario

HSC
What was the spread of marks at your school ?
Did you have yours scaled ?

Our scaled marks ranged from 40 % to 100 %. I'm not sure about raw marks.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
was that Q directed to me? :D

well my teacher said he's scalin...but dunno by how much it would b scaled hehe :p :p

tinkerbell

DARIO! what the???? whats with the scaling??? why did it get scaled?? i got 78% but i got none of that scaling up to 95 shit! i want 95! hehehe

COMPREHENSIVE

I only got a raw mark of 70%, a complete disgrace, I never realised that I could make so many mistakes in one exam.

Many of the 3-unit students got the same marks with the top mark being 84%. The 2-unit students got really low marks I think they all failed with one or two exceptions.

Only the final assesment marks get scaled at our school to met the expectations of the schools anticipated HSC results.

Dario

HSC
Our exam was very hard and it got scaled up. The highest raw mark was about 82 or 85 %. The scaled mark is am indication of how the teachers think you will do in the real HSC. Anyway, scaling the marks like that will help greatly when filling out a scholarship application form !

Morgues

that kind of scaling is unrealistic..........i thought the top 2 unit marks are supposed to actually get scaled down

thats what happened in our school with the Catholic paper.......low marks such as 40% got scaled up to around 65% but the higher marks like 95% go down to 90%

thrillhouse

I initially got 75% which was 5th, then my marks got revised, ended up with 78% = 2nd :D

top was 88%, lowest was 7% :eek:

Dumbarse

i got 99%, then i got scaled to 100%,,,,, so i wasnt too happy, i was aiming higher, ohh well.
i blame the idiocity of the teachers and the faults in the education system for my mistakes

Morgues

Originally posted by Dumbarse
i got 99%, then i got scaled to 100%,,,,, so i wasnt too happy, i was aiming higher, ohh well.
i blame the idiocity of the teachers and the faults in the education system for my mistakes
"well done" :rolleyes:

besides dont you do 4 unit?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
why would u do a 2u trial if u do 4u though?
at my school u dont have an option, since 2u and 4u was on at the same time :p

anyway...i got 74% for my trial...I had a complete shocker in terms of carelessness...i think my mark placed me near the middle of the grade of about 120... :(

lizzies85

I got 38%, however, our grade average was about that and the test was so hard that some of the questions even the maths teachers couldnt do!!!! how crap is that!!! Stupid teachers! What is with the scaling of your trial marks, isnt the board of studies supposed to do that in line with your exam mark???? oh well...

Scabbage

I got 67%....I topped my class..

The average over the board including 3unit guys was 55% which was a cool thing for me...

What's the use of scaling in assessment? Your HSC score is the one that scales everything

Troy

Don't worry. I work my guts out and do my best and i still get kicked in the teeth. i mean study study study and it gets me nowhere.
i say stuff it all.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Scabbage
I got 67%....I topped my class..

The average over the board including 3unit guys was 55% which was a cool thing for me...

What's the use of scaling in assessment? Your HSC score is the one that scales everything
hey! thats betta than us haha.. including 3U guys our top mark was 52% .. thats pretty baddd!!

da 3U guys got less than 20%

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Troy
Don't worry. I work my guts out and do my best and i still get kicked in the teeth. i mean study study study and it gets me nowhere.
i say stuff it all.
whatcha get?? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)