Geometry (1 Viewer)

brad616

HSC
Does any one else here find geometry really hard or have any advice for some one struggling with geometry???

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Geometry is not what I'd struggle in (I struggle in Probability). But that being said, everyone is different.

knots&crosses

HSC
Yep, i got some advice. However you need not be inclined to take it as good advice as i suck at maths but do wish the whole pape was geometry :) :(. Anyhow, when it comes to geometry, remeber that every question is basically the same, there are a limited number of ways that the BOS can write a question to find x, or prove congruency. The best thing you can do, is practice a few times and in the exam, approach it with positive thinking and just say "what is it asking me and what ways do i know that can solve this."

There shouldnt be too many questions on that anyway, so its not a big percentage of the mark you get. Best of luck!!!!

kangms

HSC
Geometry is usually making up BS for me. There are so many aspects of answering geometric questions, e.g. AAS, ASS, AAA, SSS, RHS. Usually what i do is i look for the angles or parallel lines. It is like algebra. Know your rules, then fidget with the rules to fit into the question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)