should i drop to general maths? (1 Viewer)

shaZ-

HSC
i got my prelim results back and i got 38%. i studied quite a bit and i was confident with what i knew but apparently it wasnt enough. i never got above 55% in any of my other maths topic tests and i was just wondering if i should drop down to general? cos i know it'd be alot easier and less stress. i just dont want to stuff up my hsc mark.
opinions please?

ondroo

*Sigh*
HSC
Well you have to do really well for general to scale preferably. So I'd probably stick with 2 unit.

I used to be very average in year 10 (like middle of middle class) and hated algebra. Now i'm doing 2 u and beating most of the X1 ppl and algebra is my best subject. It all comes down to practice. Just practice at home and u'll be fine.

kangms

HSC
Studying a night before the exam for Math won't help at all since there is no theory involved at all. For HSC, do 1 hour everyday of questions and homeworks, then you'll get at least 80+. Don't drop it now, wait til half yearlies or something when you've done 1 hour everyday of math. You can't really go anywhere with General Math, it limits your opportunity, (i don't think there is bridging course for 2u)

mzduxx2006

HSC
shaZ- said:
i got my prelim results back and i got 38%. i studied quite a bit and i was confident with what i knew but apparently it wasnt enough. i never got above 55% in any of my other maths topic tests and i was just wondering if i should drop down to general? cos i know it'd be alot easier and less stress. i just dont want to stuff up my hsc mark.
opinions please?
no it wont stuff up ur mark. i got 91 UAI and i done general maths.

shaZ-

HSC
mmmkayy =)

soo ill stick to 2u =) just study more lol.

thanks for the opinions! very much appreciated. =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)