Format of 2008 Paper (1 Viewer)

dolbinau

HSC
Unlike say the sciences which I believe deliberately try and avoid repeating the same questions each year, do Maths papers seem to follow the same 'formula'?

Should I expect to see more of the same '07/'06 stuff (not same questions, but you know, same questions just worded differently) in 2008 or is it completely random?

I don't know how I should spend my last few hours studying.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
dolbinau said:
Unlike say the sciences which I believe deliberately try and avoid repeating the same questions each year, do Maths papers seem to follow the same 'formula'?

Should I expect to see more of the same '07/'06 stuff (not same questions, but you know, same questions just worded differently) in 2008 or is it completely random?

I reckon it will be wise to memorise the formulas again with the rest of your time.

I mean, that's what I am doing...

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
the first 8 questions is just basic applications of the things u learnt covering most topic. u shud have done these questions like 100 times just with different values
like repeated ones include differentiate xsinx etc.
but question 9/10 are usually made uniquely with some exceptions so generally are never seen before

Shan4curry

HSC
dolbinau said:

I'm kinda in your situation, too...

Well, I've just been doing past papers again...plus revising anything I still have a bit of trouble with. In the morning of the exam I'll just focus on running through the formulas and methods in my head slowly...so it's all fresh and I don't panic. =P

Anyway, I'd agree with what Timothy.Siu said about the format.
I wish Qs 9 and 10 never existed...especially 10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)