Who is screwed in Maths? (1 Viewer)

homeboyjoe

Well its 11pm and i have to hit those maths books for the last time...a shame really...*cough*. Spare me i have no hope...lol! :p

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeh i've had four days since my last exam but i only started doing maths properly today.. though i did about 6 hours today so i guess i've done quite a bit..

i'm off to learn formulae now but all i can think about is

LAST FREAKIN MATHS EXAM _EVER_!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Oh you poor confused buggers...i feel for you i really do. Maths is pointless and stupid, when will you all learn?

Ill be thinking of you all while sleeping in my warm cozy bed on monday and tuesday :p :p

Good luck :)

roo

HSC
hmph! :mad:

does that mean you can call my school and set up a bomb threat?

PLC - avon road, pymble.

PLEEEASE!!! :D

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Hmmm id love to, but unfortunatley im sleeping in that day and a bomb threat requires a lot of time and effort....sorry lass but your on your own :p

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
???

That's fairly narrow-minded.

Maths is the QUEEN of science. Without it, life would cease to exist as we know it. Pride yourself on what you've learned, regardless of the torture you underwent - for a world without maths is chaotic.

SPX

Oh my bloody god...I never thought I'd see the day a PLC student trying to stop themselves from being forced to do an exam pesumably because they don't think they will go well. I my god, just by going to PLC you girls gain a UAI above 90 and some get 100. By the way your school is close to my house and you girls are fine.

roo

HSC
Originally posted by SPX
Oh my bloody god...I never thought I'd see the day a PLC student trying to stop themselves from being forced to do an exam pesumably because they don't think they will go well. I my god, just by going to PLC you girls gain a UAI above 90 and some get 100. By the way your school is close to my house and you girls are fine.
lol u could've bombed us.. and only the top half of our grade get over 90 in their uai and i dont think i'm one of them.. grr.. lol oh well :rolleyes:

bella_05

Originally posted by roo

lol u could've bombed us.. and only the top half of our grade get over 90 in their uai and i dont think i'm one of them.. grr.. lol oh well :rolleyes:

top half of the grade? well only the top one thousanth of the grade in my school get ova 90 ie none of us

Jenn

Actually.... i like maths lol

well... when i get the answers right and understand it [;)]

2u exam was okay actually

i just think they asked us to draw/sketch TOO much

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
For mental health purposes I thought I’d revive this thread for y’all current hsc mathematicians. A great lesson to learn is that they were as equally fucked in 2002 as you are now so just calm down, relax and show the markers what you know. I’m sure these guys have successful careers and families regardless of how one hsc math test went.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
For mental health purposes I thought I’d revive this thread for y’all current hsc mathematicians. A great lesson to learn is that they were as equally fucked in 2002 as you are now so just calm down, relax and show the markers what you know. I’m sure these guys have successful careers and families regardless of how one hsc math test went.
"bro i think this thread closed in 2002"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)