Logs !!! Help (1 Viewer)

excellence1

HSC
1) find the area between the curve y=ln (x), the y axis and the lines y=2 and y=4, correct to three significant figures

Shuuya

HSC
oops d.p. should say sig figs :p

Shuuya

HSC
I'm not even going to ask, you're 100% a girl if you write that neat...

But cmon, guys can write neat too, no need to make assumptions based on handwriting -_-

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
High chance this person is a female but this is judging from a small population and one person's observation.

I noticed that females are more likely to add a "bubbly"-style to their handwriting than males. However, the curvature of the letter "y" and the terminating point of the tail is inconsistent with the bubbly-style handwriting.. this makes me think this person is a male (not saying anything bad about both genders.)

The following the number "2", with colours. Denote red to be curvy and blue to be straight. I feel that this way of writing the "2" reduces it's masculinity.

num2.png

I also noticed the straight part of the "2" is perfectly horizontal and short however, take a look at the gradient of the curvy part of the "2", it's always changing and never constant. There's something about this that makes the "2" cute, lol. Similarly with the "4", quite cute.

Below is how most people write the "2". Where the blue part has no curvature.
num22.png

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

But cmon, guys can write neat too, no need to make assumptions based on handwriting -_-
Nothing wrong with having some fun :p

I'd Defs say that you are

Shuuya

HSC
I love how the discussion about my handwriting and gender has hijacked this thread :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)