Is this the end??! (1 Viewer)

owlpal

HSC
Ok so I got just a little over 20% for the first two maths exams we've had for the HSC. Together both exams weigh 25%, am i completely screwed, is there any possible way i can make a drastic improvement before my half yearlies in two weeks. i don't understand shit and I'm looking for a tutor bc my teacher sucks too. My life is totally over, right?

owlpal

HSC
And the point of this post; has anyone else been in this situation, completely failed in the beginning of the HSC year but made improvements and are actually happy with their HSC results, bc i need motivation...

integral95

HSC
Yeah I personally knew someone in that situation, he legitimately failed during the first half including the half yearlies, then this is followed by 70% in the trials and then hitting a solid band 5 in the end.

Although I'm saying that it's still possible, you'll have to work EXTRA HARD and change your plans drastically, that would mean ALOT of stress in the next coming months. The majority of the weaker students can't commit themselves to such changes and ultimately had to settle for something appalling. So don't be complacent (don't know why you would) even if you do somehow improve drastically and good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)