Urgent Question - Possibility I could get kicked out of 2U maths... (1 Viewer)

Kalchimy123

HSC
Urgent Question - Possibility I could get kicked out of 2U maths...
So yea, the title says it all. (Noooooooo)

My last 2 exams were pretty horrible (didn't try that much at all).

Apparently, the maths coordinator wants to give me one last chance to improve myself (idk if its a scare tactic but yeea)

I only have 5 days before the exam, and was wondering if you had any extra advice considering my current situation.

The Situation
So I pretty much used the holidays to study MOSTLY everything in the exam. I also have one more topic I need to learn, but that will be fine I think. The only topic I'm SURE of that I won't be able to learn in the given timeframe, is LOCUS.

I think I will have to skip locus, and focus my last 5 days learning my last topic, then revise the 4 topics on the weekends. Also any extra tips and advice, I don't mind.

Thanks

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Learn locus it's a pretty big topic. Also it's not a scare tactic they'll actually kick you out.

Kalchimy123

HSC
damn.. looks like I have to learn locus, quadratic functions and revise.

Looks like its going to be a tight deadline. D:

Also, topics in my exam are:
- Real functions
- Plane geo
- Trig Functions
- Quadratic Functions AND Locus

Its an alternate assessment task.
Identify the mistake(s) and re*write the solution

Last edited:

Kalchimy123

HSC
No I was supposed to be doing General Maths.... but looks like this is my last oppurtunity.

I think if I get >60%, I'll be fine and they won't drop me...

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Learn locus it's a pretty big topic. Also it's not a scare tactic they'll actually kick you out.
Kalchimy: You have been warned. So don't be complacent. If you are kicked out, it'd be hard to have that process reversed - teachers don't like to be made to change their mind. Else they'll lose credibility. So take your work seriously. No point regretting later.

And good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)