Past Papers Prelim (1 Viewer)

feedmemore

HSC
Hey Everyone

Im trying to gather past papers for Mathematics as I am trying to see what lies ahead in Year 11. Do you guys have any past papers you would like to share please. I already downloaded the ones from the resource section but I would like more practice. I'm a maths freak

Thanks in Advance

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
As the syllabus has changed for 2018 HSC'ers and so on, all past papers pre-2018 will not be 100% applicable.

Regardless, here are a range of past papers pre-2018 that will still have questions that you can do from these topics (As this is the yr 11 2u course)
Functions, Trigonometric functions, Calculus, Probability, Logarithms and Exponential
https://thsconline.github.io/s/yr11/

I would recommend seeking out textbooks to have a first glance and an attempt at learning the content, best brand in my opinion is Cambridge.

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
As the syllabus has changed for 2018 HSC'ers and so on, all past papers pre-2018 will not be 100% applicable.

Regardless, here are a range of past papers pre-2018 that will still have questions that you can do from these topics (As this is the yr 11 2u course)
Functions, Trigonometric functions, Calculus, Probability, Logarithms and Exponential
https://thsconline.github.io/s/yr11/

I would recommend seeking out textbooks to have a first glance and an attempt at learning the content, best brand in my opinion is Cambridge.
Only true for Standard so far. Even then the new Standard syllabus is still similar to the old General one.

The current syllabus will still be used next year for 2 unit, Ext. 1 and Ext.2. Those new syllabuses will first be used in 2019. Hence existing past papers are still good for next year.

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
Only true for Standard so far. Even then the new Standard syllabus is still similar to the old General one.

The current syllabus will still be used next year for 2 unit, Ext. 1 and Ext.2. Those new syllabuses will first be used in 2019. Hence existing past papers are still good for next year.
Oh my! My bad man I'm sorry about that :/
Tywebb is 100% right, so yeah https://thsconline.github.io/s/yr11/ is entirely applicable for your 2u and 3u maths subjects. Best of luck :)

feedmemore

HSC
Thanks guys for the info and links. Out of curiosity, what would the changes be for 2019? And because I will be in Year 12 in 2019, will the changes affect me or does it apply to Year 11s from 2019

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
Thanks guys for the info and links. Out of curiosity, what would the changes be for 2019? And because I will be in Year 12 in 2019, will the changes affect me or does it apply to Year 11s from 2019
The new syllabus for 2 unit, Ext. 1 and Ext. 2 applies to year 11 in 2019.

So it will not affect you at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)