are we supposed 2 do it????? (1 Viewer)

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
hey i just wanna know if we have to revise the preliminary course work for our hsc? or is it fine if we just revise the hsc course work befor the exam??

pls reply soon

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
you need to prelim as well because the hsc paper can test you on topics from the prelim course ... and your school may also ... and some of your hsc topics build on some of the prelim topics ... hope this helps ... but this is just my opinion though ...

Fi

yes!!!!!!! Revise it now if u can, you'll have no time this yr to do so. And take my advice, NEVER NEGLECT MATHS!!!!!!!!!!!i did and it didn't count towards my UAI. Listen in class, and ask a billion questions, even if it means looking dumb.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Bon
I think they can test up to 30% of prelim work or something, I've forgottten the figure. That's directly too - it doesn't count prelim work which leads into HSC work.
yeah the hsc exam CAN test upto 35% of the prelim course (this is straight outta the assesment handbook that u should b recieving or recieved from school). it makes sence coz u do need the prelim stuff to do the HSC stuff, like differentiation n trig ratios n stuff....

just make sure u know and study everything!

needtostudy

yeh it counts both.
i did my 2 unit hsc in yr 11 only got 70 :(
let me tell you the last question always kils i hated the year 2002 one
it was this massive deriative question i couldn't believe it

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
if you go through all the past papers they always have prelimary questions in it.. plus its good to fully understand the course coz its helps alot with the hsc course~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)