2 unit catholic trial (1 Viewer)

Morgues

Was alright.......although the school edited mine so maybe they took some hard stuff out

Was fairly easy with 2 or 3 tricky ones but as usual with 2 unit tests.......its is very easy to make silly mistakes especially when your in there for 3 hours

chanfky

absolutely agree! I make tonnes of silly mistakes in a 2U exam

there's this question where you have to draw the graph first and then "draw an appropriate line to find the solution" which is the solution for x
anyone knows how to do this?

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
Our WHOLE 2 unit class thought how HARD THE exam was. Our school policy is that NO exams can be edited, so we got the real thing... Unlucky :-( I hope I pass, although don't have much confidence.

Morgues -- Why does your school edit all of your catholic papers?

blake

Nah if you havent done a topic then they stick in stuff that you've done...I stuffed up basically 7-10. No doubt there will be silly mistakes and What did you people get for 4(a).

d3ch

Wasted by 2unit

Wasted by 2unit
>.<
Looks like my "Bachelor of Garbology" course is lookin stable.

blake

Re: Wasted by 2unit

Originally posted by d3ch
Wasted by 2unit
>.<
Looks like my "Bachelor of Garbology" course is lookin stable.
Dont knock the garbos!

liz

HSC
Just wondering if i did the catholic paper?? Did yours have a question for trapezoidal rule and simpsons?? Also was the last question got to do with investment. First part working out compund interest then working out 100 deposited every month??

hscamper

HSC
yeah was pretty hard -especially last couple of 12 mark questions. if it makes any 1 feel better you could afford to lose 30 marks all up and still get 75% -

hscamper

HSC
it should have said on the cover- ours had C.trial on it but i dont know if they used a combination or not.

in the paper we did there was only trap. rule with a table of values - think answer was 2.5 or .5 somethin. i don"t remember any simpson's rule. with the investment question, (which i sorta rushed) i dont think there was a compound interest part.

liz

HSC
Did yous have a question with a rhmbus and it you have to work out similar triangls??

liz

HSC
Okay well ours must of been an internal exam.

blake

Originally posted by liz
Okay well ours must of been an internal exam.
There was a rhombus question, you had to prove that the dots made up a rhombus using coordinate geometry

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
HEY ALL

WELL, SAT THE CATHOLIC TRIAL TODAY AS I SEE MANY OF U HAVE. I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD PAPER. I MEAN I DIDN'T GET 100% OR ANYTHING BUT I THINK I WENT OK, GOD LOVE HALF MARKS AND STUFF. YEAH, THE PAPER WAS GOOD, COUL'DE BEEN WORSE!!

OH WELL, I'M OFF TO LEARN THE WHOLE BUSINESS STUDIES COURSE IN THE NEXT 36 HOURS

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR THE REST OF THE TRIALS

COFFEE_FAN

blake

Originally posted by Bon
Heh, yeah, what was the quick and easy way to do that question ?

I don't like geometry, so I don't study it..
I ended up getting the distance between AB, BC, CD, DA
I did that, as well as the the gradients, I believe if you just did the distance it could have proved that it was a square or a rectangle or what ever :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)