Accomodation (1 Viewer)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Ok, most ppl going to CSU will have to move outta home.. I plan on living in either John Oxley Village, or if I can't get into that then one of the self catered diggins ;) Does anyone live at JOV now? Whats it like? social life? ect..?

Where does everyone else plan on living?

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
john oxley is ok stayed there a while back
other than that take it as it comes

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i wanna go to the Albury campus, so does anyone have any info on accommodation?
prices, quality, services, etc?

thanks!

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
a friend of mine went to alsury for a year and hatyed it but ah well

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Albury is alright! I guess that's why I'm leaving to go to Sydney lol. I don't think there is very much accomodation near the main Albury campus... I actually only think there is accomodation at the Thurgoona campus (which is way out, it wouldn't be worth staying out there if your course was at the Albury city campus unless u had a car... even then with petrol costs... it's a 15 min drive at least)... however CSU are gradually selling up the Albury campus and moving everything out to Thurgoona... which is a shame because the Albury campus is really good, right in the centre of things, while Thurgoona is out nowhere! The Albury campus is also really nice because it is inside all of these old houses, it's really different to most uni campuses. If you want to live near the Albury city campus, you will find that there are a lot of places around it with pretty cheap rent. It's near Albury High School (my school!) and there are a lot of flats around it that area. There are also some houses which uni students rent in groups of about 5 or 6, I'm not sure if they are uni owned though, but they are right near the campus. Albury is an alright place to live, there is nightlife and stuff, I think it would have more going on than Bathurst (Albury is heaps bigger).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)