Bathurst Campus 07 (1 Viewer)

aimz_870

HSC
Hi there to all of you guys who will be joining us out in BATHURST in 07!

My name is Amy and I will be a 3rd year student this year, studying PR and Business. This will be my 3rd year living in JOV.

I have had a few people ask me different questions about CSU and Bathurst campus and my course. I am MORE than happy to answer any of your queries! If you want to contact me, my hotmail address is aimz_870@hotmail.com, and I check my email regularly.

Good luck getting into uni, and if bathurst is your first preference, you've made a GREAT choice!

Amy

crofty

I would have to completely agree with Amy!
My name is Gemma and I will be starting my 2nd year in a B Education (primary) course at Bathurst and I would recommend this campus to anyone!!
I have never had so much fun in my life. Everyone at the uni is fantastic, including the lecturers and tutors who are all so approachable and helpful. There is always something going on in Bathurst whether it be at the unibar or downtown at one of the MANY pubs.
If anyone has any questions about Bathurst or uni life or anything like that please feel free to add me on msn gemmacroft@hotmail.com
For anyone that has chosen CSU Bathurst.. congratulations and i hope to see you round! x

just_me

just_me
HSC
Hi everyone,

My name is Pat and im going into third year Journalism. Feel free to drop me an email if you please but make sure you label it CSU question or something similar because i may miss it.

cowpat18@hotmail.com

p.s Hi amy, how are your hols going. When do you have to return to start work at the dancing place again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)