STAT and Pharmacy (1 Viewer)

should you do the STAT test for entry into pharmacy at csu even though not compulsory

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

span23

Just wondering cos i registered for it anyway, and i think i read somewhere that it will be considered with all other attainment and experience

Last edited:

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
yerh its like all these things man u get in off uai or prep. im doing prep, and hoping like hell. im also doing stat cose i applied for syd uni as well. anyway i hope to see u at csu 2004 one of the 55 who make it

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
pricipals report entry program, only avaliable to regional schools (not syd newie etc) you get in off trail report and recomendation off teachers

span23

Yeah i've done prep as well, but i don't reckon i'll get accepted in the early entry, cos apparently its really popular. You'd have to be coming 1st in most subjects to get in i reckon.

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
i think that u get accepted if it looks like u will get a high enough uai neway or u show eceptionally good results in chem maths eng
and phys or bio
i came first in chem 3 in maths 4th in ext 12 in eng and 2nd in phys so im hoping

span23

Whats the early entry for rural pharmacy? Is that for Usyd? cos i never heard of it. Do you have to submit any applications for it? When do they have to be in by? Well there's a few questions for the person who knows their stuff!

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
there is no early entry for unisyd a orange thats uai and stat. only for csu wagga and that was over ages ago. i know my stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)