Anyone thinking of going to Bathurst? (1 Viewer)

rolz

Hi all,
Im thinking of studying at CSU Bathurst as i would like to do a BTeach Secondary/BHuman movement. As i am from a small town with no other contacts thinking about going to Bathurst i was just trying to make some contacts before i actually end up out there so that i don't feel like a complete loser when i am nigelated. So there you have it. By the way im 17/f/ and i live in a town called Bulahdelah which none of u have ever heard of.

Sara

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
i no where bulahdelah is
bout 2 hours away
im in singleton near newcastle neway if ill come accross ppl goin there ill get them to post
i want to go to wagga csu

Adaze

Hey, Yeh i know where bulahdelah is to. Still havent figured out a technique to spell it yet. Im from Port Macquarie... well a community a few mins north of Port called Telegraph Point which im sure you havent heard of. I wanna goto bathurst to study Bclinical practive (paramedic) next year, and yeh chances are i wont know anyone either. (m/17/Telepoint)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I'm applying for Nursing/Clinical Practice, but i'm not sure I'm going ;) I'm from 17/f/sydney, btw

bec_powell

hey, my sister going to bathurst to do teaching/phych, and we r from country town too, dont worry the campus is really nice u will love it and makes heaps of new friends.

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
hey sara

ive put in for the b/teaching/b human movement too. im 18/f/ and i live in maitland. yeah of course ive heard of bulladelah! or is that the sydney ppl ur refering that to...?!!! Sounds like a good course, ive also put in for newcastle, we'll see how it pans out.....

parko :D

bex

HSC
Bulahdelah- hmm.. i just finished my first year at CSU and i remember someone saying in class that they were from there... i think it was a guy.. yeah! tall, red hair.. no idea of his name or anything else sorry!

BUt dont worry bout not knowing anyone.. sooooooo many people go there on their own and because its cumpulsory for all first yrs to live on campus for O Week, you end up meeting around about 30 people in the dorm anyway!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)