Albury (1 Viewer)

bec_powell

hey anyone moving to albury next year?
if i get the marks i think i'm going to do speech pathology or OT
What is everyone going to do for accomodation, i'm thinking of Noorla Place, does anyone know what its like?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i might be going..also to do speech path or ot. all depends on marks.
havent thought too much about accomm. yet

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i did a couple days work experience with the ot at my local hospital and loved it..and did a little bit with the speech path..its not all teaching little kids to speak..like, there was one old guy that had had a stroke and they were seeing if he could go back onto normal foods or if it had to stay thickened, and they had to give him this thick water and feel his adams apple go up and down..and she made me feel it and it was really odd

Meagan

Hey im thinking bout going to albury CSU for environmental management studies if i get excepted in. Where is this Noorla place? Cos i was thinking bout living in wangaratta and driving to albury from there.

bec_powell

Noorla PLace is in Lavington, it caters for 31 ppl, the rooms are nice and each unit has own bathroom and kitchen. There are 5 bed units and 3 bed units.
It even has a pool. Ive been to cheak it out and its really nice
its in high demand so id ringthe managers- Suzane and Don Maxwell -02 60252089
hope that helps
see u in o week!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Well I wont be moving to Albury next year, but I still have a year of High School to go, then I will leave Albury. Your going to need access to a car, because public transport here is virtually non-existant well you have buses but they arent worth the time.

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
Originally posted by bec_powell
hey anyone moving to albury next year?
if i get the marks i think i'm going to do speech pathology or OT
What is everyone going to do for accomodation, i'm thinking of Noorla Place, does anyone know what its like?
I'm probably going to Albury as well for Podiatry and I have no idea where to live or anything cause I live like 15 hrs away, but that place you mentioned sounds heaps good!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)