Actual Marks instead of P C D HD (1 Viewer)

Theodosius

HSC
Hi! I was wondering if any of you know if it is possible for me to get my actual marks in subjects, rather than P C D HD etc. I did first year at Wagga, and want to calculate my WAM for postgrad study, which will be higher than my GPA. Any ideas? Cheers!

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
I wish they do tell us the actual mark as well, but as far as I know there is no easy path to obtaining official marks other than the grade in the transcript.
I suppose you can approach the lecturers individually and ask them for signed letters detailing achievements in each subjects, though I don't think many academics would be inclined to do that.
But since most transfer and postgraduate application only look at GPA (for this precise reason as CSU and some other universities provide only grade), it should not really affect your chances of any future application you may make to study at a university.

Matt Samson

HSC
If you keep all your assignments you should be able to work out your "mark".

However, the problem is exams in subjects that have final exams. I once emailed my subject coordinator and asked him what I scored in my exam and he emailed me back with the result.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)