Timetables are out! :) (1 Viewer)

cosmic08

HSC
So I hopped onto my my.csu page and saw that I have my timetables for this semester. Yay!
As I am a Uni newbie, I need something clarified.
I noticed there are various times and days for certain lectures/pracs/tutes, but we may only need to do one per week. Eg: Might have to do one chemistry prac per week, which can be done on Monday at 10am or 2pm or Wednesday at 5pm (this is just a rough example!).
Does this mean I can pick which time/day for that prac that would suit me (say I picked the morning one) and show up to it? Or do I have to sign something saying I'll be at the morning session?
Or do I get put in a group and told which one to attend.
Does that all make sense? I'm a bit confused.
This is for Wagga CSU too.
Thanks!

K

katie_tully

cosmic08 said:
So I hopped onto my my.csu page and saw that I have my timetables for this semester. Yay!
As I am a Uni newbie, I need something clarified.
I noticed there are various times and days for certain lectures/pracs/tutes, but we may only need to do one per week. Eg: Might have to do one chemistry prac per week, which can be done on Monday at 10am or 2pm or Wednesday at 5pm (this is just a rough example!).
Does this mean I can pick which time/day for that prac that would suit me (say I picked the morning one) and show up to it? Or do I have to sign something saying I'll be at the morning session?
Or do I get put in a group and told which one to attend.
Does that all make sense? I'm a bit confused.
This is for Wagga CSU too.
Thanks!
You get assigned a group providing there are no other time table clashes. They're pretty flexible though, if you cannot make your assigned prac they'll usually let you swap with someone if you provide enough notice.

K

katie_tully

On the LHS of My CSU, under 'Quick Links' is a Subject Info Tab
Click it and then click 'Timetable'

It might be more up to date

cosmic08

HSC
Thanks Katie :)

Loser, I was offered a place in the Early Round. I would imagine if you wereoffered a place in the Main Round they are probably still receiving acceptances, which might be why the timetable isn't up yet..?

cosmic08

HSC
I'm doing a Bachelor of Animal Science at Wagga Wagga CSU. How about yourself?

candid

HSC
I sent in my acceptance two days ago, and i got my timetable today.

Emzki

HSC
to get your timetable go to quick links > Top 10 > My Timetable, this will take youto a page that will ask you to select a session (maybe the page that you have been trying to use?) I only had one to select which was 200840 Autumn Session.

Maybe you have to wait for csu to process ur application to see your timetable if you got your offer in main round. I got an offer in early round so i can see mine.

Hope this helps you.

m.a.r.i.e

HSC
In my.csu (on the left hand side) under 'Quick Links' go to 'Subject Info' > 'My Timetable'. Should be all there :)

I sent my acceptance in on Monday, and I was able to access my timetable today.

Apparently, the 'Subject Outlines' are not available until 28 days before session starts (which is soon..).

K

katie_tully

Sometimes the subjects take a while to load. I have access to CHM104, so I'd ring Student Admin and double check your enrolments and stuff. But I wouldn't stress, sometimes the system is just slow.

lachlan43

loser101 said:
ok thanks, still not there.

i check my CC, theve taken out my $650 for my accomodation.

damm shouldnt they just take the $150 first, the take the rest once i recieve a room.
All bar the processing fee should be refunded. :)

Unless you get a room, of course.

lachlan43

^Well done.

Is nobody going to sympathise with having to walk over the hill on 4 separate days when I only have 5 hours of class? Anyone? So little class does not negate walking over the hill that often!

lachlan43

Depends on the subject and lecturer. But I guess this semester they'll probably all be after the break. I still wouldn't start the year slowly, just in case.

HSC
loser101 said:
anyone know if they usually have midsemester exam before the break? or after the break?

the weeks till the first mid break is awefully short. like 4 teaching weeks. i cant see how much could beexamined after 4 weeks?
20 March - 13 April = Mid-Session Break

10 June - 20 June = Exams

21 June - 20 July = Mid-Year Break

13 September - 6 October = Mid-Session Break

10 November - 21 November = Exams

Thats what it says in the online orientation booklet anyhow!

lachlan43

^Some subjects have midsemester exams, which aren't in any official schedule aside from the subject outline, and sometimes not even that.

Aragami

HSC
When I try to check my timetable for Pharmacy at Orange this message pops up saying that there is no schedule available for my session even though its in Autumn 2008. Just wondering if it's just me who can't access their timetables through mycsu for Pharmacy at Orange.[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)