Pharmacy at CSU in Wagga!!! :) (1 Viewer)

-::Sanni::-

HSC
Hey guys!

I was just wondering how many people are doing pharmacy in Wagga Wagga! ~ Just interested in the class size of 2009 ^^

I got an early round offer since I applied through the PREP scheme. So yeah...^^ I'm definitely doing pharmacy this year.

Sanni §

nchoy

HSC
-::Sanni::- said:
Hey guys!

I was just wondering how many people are doing pharmacy in Wagga Wagga! ~ Just interested in the class size of 2009 ^^

I got an early round offer since I applied through the PREP scheme. So yeah...^^ I'm definitely doing pharmacy this year.

Sanni §
I may be there too. And are you going to transfer to med UNSW the following year?

HSC
nchoy said:
I may be there too. And are you going to transfer to med UNSW the following year?
Oh!!! I HOPE SO!!! I really REALLY wanna study med at UNSW! ^^ But if I don't get in I think I'll be quite happy studying pharmacy! ^^

I hope you get in nchoy! ^^

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
Ahaha you're not going to be able to distinguish the class size from questioning people on here.

But congratulations anyhow and good luck!
Thanks! :) Yea...I probably won't be since the sub-forum is kinda like a ghost town compared to the other forums... o_O

nchoy

HSC
XD Is pharmacy at Usyd still your first preference? o_O
Yes it is. But I really dont think I am THAT lucky. LOL

BTW, what is that pic ( cartoon )u used? I have seen it somewhere.

HSC
nchoy said:
Yes it is. But I really dont think I am THAT lucky. LOL

BTW, what is that pic ( cartoon )u used? I have seen it somewhere.
It's a pic of Honey-senpai from the anime Ouran High Host Club! ^^ He is SO cute!!! XD I haven't seen the whole anime yet though.... Are you a fan of anime/manga? I am! XD :uhhuh:

When I get to CSU in Wagga, I'm joining an anime/manga club and if there isn't one I'm starting it! XD And YOU better join! XD Even though you might not know what anime or manga is! XD

Hey! You never know until the fat lady sings~ actually that is so irrelevant! ~_~ Well when do universities give the final round offers? Do you know? I think I read somewhere that it's around 5th of Feb but I'm not sure. And if USyd doesn't offer their course, I bet CSU will welcome you with open arms! ^^ You seem pretty bright, i.e. you have a good UAI! ^^

nchoy

HSC
^^ You seem pretty bright, i.e. you have a good UAI! ^^
I dont really think UAI is a good indication of how bright one is. I was just kind of lucky as I really stuffed up my assessment big time.

You are right. I have no idea what it is. Is it some kind if Japanese cartoon? Well, if you ever start that club, I may give that a consideration. But you will be leaving CSU after 1 yr anyway.

HSC
nchoy said:
I dont really think UAI is a good indication of how bright one is. I was just kind of lucky as I really stuffed up my assessment big time.

You are right. I have no idea what it is. Is it some kind if Japanese cartoon? Well, if you ever start that club, I may give that a consideration. But you will be leaving CSU after 1 yr anyway.
Paragraph 1: I agree with you on that actually.... -_- I crammed a lot rather than learn much to be honest with you~~ especially with the chemistry exam (which worked) and the extension 1 and advanced english exam (which SO didn't work! -_-) and the business studies exam (which caused more stress! X_x) and the extention 1 maths and advanced maths exams (which didn't work) and the biology exam (which did work!) and....actually with all my exams I didn't do much studying in the holidays so I just crammed and crammed during the time I had before each exam... NOT a good idea *sigh*

Paragraph 2: YUP! Anime = Japanese cartoon! Manga = Japanese comics (Psst! Much better than the American comics! ^^) Usually manga is turned into anime....which kinda sucks for people who have read the manga because the anime is never as good as it. Just like how novels these days are being turned into movies...and the novels are better than the movies! ^^

Yay! I have a 'Maybe' group member already! ^^ Tell me what kind of stuff do you like in novels, movies, tv show, etc. (i.e. horror, adventure, mystery, action) and I might be able to get you addicted to anime/manga! XD

Hey! I might not get into medicine...since I have troubles sometimes - no, all the time - with thinking logically and logic is needed in the UMAT exam :uhhuh: SO I might not get into med :( *cries* BUT let's not think about a year ahead...yet. I'm super excited about starting uni! ^^

Do you know the dates for offers?

lachlan43

There's an Anime club at CSU Wagga Wagga. They meet in the SVPA building, I'm fairly sure. One of my mates was one of the higher-ups, and he used to borrow my Nintendo Wii for some of their get-togethers. But he's no longer at Wagga Wagga, so you'll have to find a Wii from somewhere else. :p

HSC
newkid said:
There's an Anime club at CSU Wagga Wagga. They meet in the SVPA building, I'm fairly sure. One of my mates was one of the higher-ups, and he used to borrow my Nintendo Wii for some of their get-togethers. But he's no longer at Wagga Wagga, so you'll have to find a Wii from somewhere else. :p
Ahaha! XD Are you for real? An anime club already! Awesome! That means I just have to join. But why would you need a Nintendo Wii? o_O Anime = watching a whole lot of Japanese cartoons not playing on the Wii.

nchoy

HSC
This must be the best news you have since the offer!

HSC
nchoy said:
This must be the best news you have since the offer!
LOL! Kinda...XD But it's weird that an anime club involves Nintendo Wii >_>

lachlan43

Well they don't only watch anime. They do have things that don't purely involve watching anime. What you're saying equates to saying that the psychology club would study Freud at any events they have, or that the Hockey Ducks would have training at the pub on Thursday nights.

Last edited by a moderator:

nchoy

HSC
LOL! Kinda...XD But it's weird that an anime club involves Nintendo Wii >_>
I guess u will enjoy the graphics & u can become one of the cartoon characters while u are playing the game. I also think that there is a game that u can interact will other players via a web cam. ( Not sure )

HSC
Well~ It'll be interesting to check it out anyway! ^^ I wanted to make an anime club at school...but I got lazy and I didn't end up doing it :eek:

Mmm...I'm not sure about CSU's Orientation/Enrichment week starting on the 16th of February. I don't think I need to go every single day but I also don't know which ones are compulsory for me to attend *sigh* ...and I still haven't found a place to stay in Wagga T_T Well I've been having a look at flats and that but yeah..I still don't have a definite accomodation yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)