accomdation wagga (1 Viewer)

span23

I've applied for accommodation for the early ballot as i've already been made an early offer at csu.

I've had a tour of the on campus its all pretty gross. I think i want catered for the first year but stewards and Butlers are pretty disgusting. The cottages are ok, but you share with other ppl and have to cook unless you choose catered which is very expensive for what you get.

If you get catered meals they are provided monday- friday only breakfast and lunch, and weekends all three meals. I think breakfast and lunch are kind of self serve/help yourself and i think they are pretty basic, like not hot food or anything. Anyway you can still buy your own food at the canteen or the supermarket. ok well hope thats given you a few pointers, any other questions just say the word.

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
i put in stewards then butlers then cottages
air con in stewards was swaying factor
it ant that bad as far as uni accom goes
so u accepted your offer, i did last friday when i was on tour

span23

I think thats almost exactly what i put in too. Did you put caterd cottages or self catered?

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
catered then self
shit im glad i accepted
uai way down 89.15

span23

Yeah pharmacy too. Anyway, i got butlers too, but that was just a back up for while i was applying for st Francis College. Well i got into that which is good cos the rooms are heaps nicer. Well i guess i'll be seeing you round crazybrad on the 16th- way too early if you ask me!

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
definately too early. i was specting round march, ah well.

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
I got accept in the main round and i've been trying to get into my.csu but it wont let me in.. very scared that i wont get a place for accomodation..

I tried emailing them that i can't get in but their only excuse is that the line is busy.. very very scared..

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
i got cottages, and one of my friends got into South Campus and he was telling me that South Campus rooms are bigger and better or somethin? anyone confirm this?

kylie_robbo

I live in Wagga, and the South Campus of the Uni is in town (in Fernleigh road) and the Uni is out at Estella... a reasonably long way (especially if you don't have a car)... The South Campus is the old Teacher's College, and is old red brick buildings that look very run down...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)